Go365 Corporate Leadership
Go365™ is a wellness and rewards program and a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc., a leading healthcare company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Go365 is accredited by NCQA in Wellness & Health Promotion.
Go365 is deeply rooted in behavioral economics and actuarial science, and serves more than 5 million members nationwide*. By integrating rewards with health, Go365 provides tools and support to help members live healthier lives and reduce healthcare costs.
At Go365, our goals are to provide personalized approaches to health and wellness, and to put our members on paths to healthier lifestyles. We empower members by giving them tools to help them achieve better health—and reward them along the way.
We want to motivate members toward a lifetime of well-being. Whether that means small changes to daily routines, or helping to eliminate high-risk habits, we believe the most important step toward better health is the one you take today.
Our dedication to our members’ health starts at the top. Our leadership team brings more than 225 years of collective experience** in health and wellness, and is committed to supporting our members and their families on their paths to wellness.
Have any suggestions on ways to improve our program or website? Contact us at Go365Feedback@Go365.com.
Go365 does not advertise, market or promote products or services to its members.
Members are encouraged to understand their rights and responsibilities.
*Humana’s Enterprise Data Warehouse
**Go365 leadership team biographies
Our Leadership Team
- Jeff Reid, Vice President, Humana Wellness Solutions
- Teri Looney, Director, Strategy and Planning, Humana Wellness Solutions
- Trish Mathe, Director, Communications and Outreach, Humana Wellness Solutions
- Jeanie Allgeier, Director, Engagement and Sales Support, Humana Wellness Solutions
- Laurie Allen, Director, Productivity and Reporting, Humana Wellness Solutions
- Alison Dipilla, Director, Business Systems Analyst, Humana Wellness Solutions
- Derek van Amerongen, M.D., Corporate Medical Director, Humana. Go365 Clinical
- Bruce Buttles, Director, Humana Core Digital Solutions. Go365 Digital