Rights and Responsibilities
As a Go365™ member, you have certain rights and responsibilities when you participate in our program. This rights and responsibilities statement reminds you of your role in program participation and informs you how to get your questions answered and resolve any complaints that you may have about Go365.
Your Rights as a Go365 Member
As a Go365 member, you have the right to:
- Be provided with information about your Go365 program, its services and benefits, and your rights and responsibilities as a member.
- Be treated with courtesy and respect by all Go365 associates with appreciation for your dignity, and protection of your right to privacy.
- Receive Go365's Notice of Privacy Practices which can be found on our website or provided by mail by contacting:
Go365 Privacy Office P.O. Box 1438 Louisville, KY 40202-1438
- Expect Go365 to adhere to all privacy and confidentiality policies and procedures as outlined in our Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Expect your personal information to be kept secure and used appropriately for identifying your personal goals.
- Decline participation in the Go365 program by not completing your Health Assessment or engaging in other Go365 activities
- File a formal complaint, as outlined in Go365’s Complaint Procedure, and expect a response to your complaint within a reasonable period of time.
- Receive language assistance or have materials provided in alternative formats as noted on our Accessibility page or by contacting Customer Support.
Your Responsibilities as a Go365 Member
As a Go365 program member, you also have the responsibility to:
- Read and be aware of all materials made available and distributed by Go365 explaining policies and procedures regarding services and benefits.
- Submit accurate, personalized and timely proof of program activities as instructed on the Go365 submission forms.
- Be considerate and cooperative in dealing with Humana and Go365 associates. Express your opinions, concerns or complaints in a constructive manner.
- Be honest and open when completing your Health Assessment.
Go365 Complaint Procedures
As a member of Go365, our Customer Support specialists are dedicated to assisting you with any questions, concerns, or complaints that you may have about your membership or participation in our program.
- You can contact Customer Support by dialing the phone number on the back of your Go365 or Humana member ID card or by using the secure email link on our website.
- If you use a TTY, call 711. Customer Support is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Central time.
- When you call Customer Support, a representative will work with you to resolve any questions, concerns, or complaints that you may have.
- Inquiries by phone or chat are resolved at the time of contact whenever possible.
- For questions or complaints submitted via email, you can expect a response or acknowledgement within 2 business days after the email triage process identifies that you have a Go365 issue.
- Any issues that cannot be resolved at time of initial contact will be tracked by the representative who will update you on status of the resolution every two days during the business week until satisfactory completion.
- If your question or problem is not solved to your satisfaction, you may file a complaint with a Customer Support specialist.
- At the time of your complaint you will be informed of our resolution process and the timeframe in which you can expect a response to your complaint, typically within 5 to 7 working days after filing your complaint.
- These procedures apply to Medicare and non-Medicare members.
- Go365 Medicare members are also eligible to file a Medicare grievance for any issue involving the wellness program.
- All complaints are tracked and analyzed in an effort to improve products and services for our Go365 members.
Well-being has its own rewards. Go365 is an NCQA accredited program in wellness and health promotion and a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc., a leading healthcare company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Go365 is deeply rooted in behavioral economics and actuarial science to motivate and reward members for taking steps to improve and continue their healthy behaviors. By integrating rewards with health, Go365 provides the tools and support to help members live healthier lives and reduce healthcare costs